mercredi 2 avril 2008

Hello everybody!!!
I finally made it, I created my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to have a discussion about ESL teaching with a certain focus on culture. I will post opinions, thoughts, tricks, questions, facts, studies, etc. about ESL teaching. Of course, a discussion needs a response in order to be a discussion. Don’t be shy and feel free to write anything you believe to be relevant or linked with ESL teaching. Remember that we still have so much to learn from each other.

Let’s share!!

1 commentaire:

Sara Ann Sexton a dit…

Hi Deejay!
Since you haven't posted anything yet, I guess I'll get the conversation started. I was wondering, what do you think is the role of culture in the ESL classroom? I read this great online article about how teachers have to deal with the many different cultures in their classrooms. You should give it a look, it's on my blog! :)
Have fun!!